Skip to content
5 Reasons to have a Corporate Chaplain at your Company
- Employees seldom compartmentalize their problems. We help them defuse the issues and find a resolution prior to heading home or as they return to work.
- Through curated care, employees build healthy work relationships and, as result, are more cooperative and productive (i.e. less absenteeism, a decrease in health claims, and increase in morale).
- Chaplains assist in issues such as layoffs, retirements, difficult deadlines, organizational changes, conflict resolution, and workplace ethics.
- Chaplains are neutral, safe, and trusting. We offer confidentiality without compromising positions or reputations.
- Chaplains offer hope to leaders and help create a personal touch of care in the corporate environment. They help employees feel valued, not just “bottom-line” producers.
- Short Term Counseling (marriage, family, addictions, life challenges)
- Crisis Counseling (death, bereavement, grieving, trauma)
- Spiritual Care (hospital visitation, officiate funeral services, officiate wedding services, Eucharist, devotionals)
- Spiritual direction (discerning next steps in life)
Some of our clients include: